Private Practice Workshop LLC anti-racism + diversity and inclusion policy.
- We stand firmly against racism.
- We acknowledge our racial and cultural privilege and seek to use it to elevate BIPOC.
- We acknowledge the problematic nature of the predominant models of psychotherapy coming from White, upper-class, cis gendered, heterosexual men and seek to promote models of psychotherapy that take into consideration cultural and societal implications of mental illness and health.
- We aim to promote BIPOC private practice and business experts.
- We seek to involve those most affected by these issues in our business visioning and planning.
- We promote diversity and anti-racism in our free content as well as our paid programs.
Questions or feedback? Ideas on how we can do this better? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.