How to Adjust Your Marketing for COVID-19/Coronavirus
John sits down with expert digital marketer Matt Headland to talk through exactly how you should adjust your marketing for COVID-19/Coronavirus for your therapy private practice.
COVID-19/Coronavirus Resource List:
Free Course Creation Masterclass: https://go.privatepracticeworkshop.com/course-creation-masterclass
Sign up for a FREE trial of Spruce’s HIPAA-compliant phone and communication system at www.sprucehealth.com/ppw for 20% off your first month.
Matt Headland’s website: www.mattheadlandmedia.com
Included in this episode:
- Add an update banner to your website letting people know you’re currently all online/telehealth. Link this to an announcement
- Make sure you have an announcement page!
- Link to helpful sites like the CDC or a relevant blog post from your practice
- Make any necessary forms easy to find and easy to fill out online
- Update existing ads to reflect online therapy/telehealth. Add to the ad copy
- Make sure landing pages have banner/announcement about telehealth
- Consider adding in an ad group specific to online therapy, but keep in mind you don’t want to cross contaminate your keywords; don’t use the same keywords in 2 different ad groups
- Add a Sitelink Extension about Online Therapy
- Consider hosting guided meditations, support groups, etc. via Zoom. Record and add to website
- Invite current clients, promote via Facebook