In this episode, John sits down with Portland, OR therapist Jeffrey Peyton to learn about Jeffrey’s journey into private practice, the importance of a clear niche, and loving your thriving solo practice amidst all the pressure to grow into a group practice.
- PODCAST| How to Adjust Your Marketing for COVID-19/Coronavirus
- VIDEO| COVID-19/Coronavirus Contingency Planning for Therapists in Private Practice (Live Q&A)
- PODCAST| SPECIAL EPISODE: COVID-19/Coronavirus Contingency Planning (Live Q&A with Co-Host Dr. Jeremy Sharp)
- COVID-19: Coronavirus Planning and Tips for Therapists in Private Practice
- PODCAST| 153: “Simplicity Strategist” Chrissy Bensen