John checks in from Portland, shares updates about the Business Made Human groups, and answers listener questions:
- How introverts market themselves and how I can make the best marketing decisions that I can afford.
- Balancing profitability of the company with paying therapists a good wage
- How to attract millennials since they aren’t searching “Therapy for young professionals (millennials).” Sooo How to let them know there is a niche of therapists out there for them.
- Where to get consistent referrals without saying “I treat everything!”
- I am super anxious about meeting with local doctors to build relationships and collaborate. I don’t even know where to begin.
Links mentioned on today’s show:
Written By: John Clarke
Produced by: Laura Correa